Retreats take place over two or three days (Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday) with three to four modules of 3 hours each in the mornings and afternoons. The retreats may include a dance show on Saturday night.
They are also designed for men and women without prior knowledge of dance. However, I also give retreats completely dedicated to women’s empowerment and sensuality.
Combined Retreats of Dance, Meditation and Soul Therapy with Avihay Abobav, International Meditation Guide and Therapist (see www.avihay.net).
SOME PAST RETIREMENTS
“Sensuality and Power” retreat:
Exploring how sensuality and power emanate from the same vital force, which is responsible for our spiritual growth. Held at Casa Acogida Pepe Bravo in Malaga, December 2016 and includs:
Natural Sensuality: The connection with our sensual nature is essential to open us like a flower towards the gifts of universal love and discover our creativity.
Conscious Manifestation: If we turn inwards and discover the inner power to aim at anything that attracts us, and to release what no longer serves us, we begin to manifest with conscious awareness in our life ..
The Powerful Heart: All dances, exercises and games that we use here have a single purpose, to learn to love our selves in the most direct and productive way!!
Retreat “Expansion in wholeness”:
Expansion in wholeness suggests that the expansion in our spiritual growth emanates from an underlying state of deep wholeness and inner peace. Held at Casa Acogida Pepe Bravo in Malaga in March 2017 and includs:
The Elements of Nature: The shamanic process of purification and connection with the elements of nature including dancing with Mother Earth, flowing with Water, dancing with Fire and flying with Air.
Expansion to Ecstasy: Expanding into deep love through the body and towards others is the real and true meaning of living from divinity.
Fullness of Heart: Purification with the elements and the expansion in ecstasy lead us to wholeness and inner peace.
Retreat “The Embrujo de amor”
A powerful retreat on how to take the reins of life, through transformative work with dance !! This retreat balances the feminine and the masculine, in order to manifest with ease.
The male is our inner warrior, who works with wooden swords (Boken) and frees us from fears and old patterns to give rise to clarity. The feminine power is the goddess, who envelops our intention with the loving energy of Mother Earth and allows us to manifest. This retreat was held in Brazil, Sao Paulo, Espaço Arco Íris, in August 2016.
1. Shaman Soul – dance with the Earth, totem animals, voice and percussion: The shaman brings to the surface the emotional blocks from the subconscious, those that damage the advance of the soul and leads us to become conscious and transformed.
2. A sword pointed to the horizon – energetic work with sword: Our inner warrior looks at the horizon, marks the target, focuses his energy and directs his sword to “cut” the mental doubts and the fears, activating strength and confidence on the way.
3. The power of the heart – a dance of conscious manifestation: The Creator in us takes the reins of life and exerts the divine power to create reality. Listening to his heart and remembering his strength, we exercise our free will.
Retreats in nature: “The dance of the Forest”.
In the middle of the countryside, we celebrate a meeting with the magic of the forest, which allows us to connect with the beings of light in the nature and with our inner freedom.
This retreat took place in Águila Azul, by Cadiz, October 2016. To dance with the nature of the forest, we feel the immense presence of Mother Earth, and the beings of light, who accompany us in this process.
The retreat included the following three independent modules of transformation through dance, meditation and sharing:
1. Celebrating the inner child: A party of colorful dancers, where we let go, jump, have fun, release emotions and connect with the joy of living.
2. Letting go of the old – dance with the Earth, totem animals, voice and percussion: Dancing brings to the surface those emotional blockages from the subconscious that harm the advancement of the soul and thus allow them to become conscious and possible to transform.
3. A sword pointed to the horizon – energetic work with sword: Our inner warrior looks at the horizon, marks the target, focuses his energy and directs his sword to “cut” the mental doubts and the fears, activating strength and confidence on their way.
4. The power of the heart – A dance of conscious manifestation: The Creator in us takes the reins of life and exerts the divine power to create reality. Listening to his heart and remembering his strength, we exercise our free will.